You can apply for the 2017 Amsterdam session by filling out the online application form (below) and submit all additional documents before May 15, 2017 ("early birds" before Feburary 1, 2017). Please make sure to include all 'additional documents' in your final application, incomplete applications cannot be taken into consideration.
Complete applications will be reviewed upon receipt. If you meet our admissions requirements, you will be considered for the programme until the admission capacity has been reached. You will be notified of the outcome of your application within two weeks following the receipt of your completed application. After admission you will receive a Statement of Acceptence and, in order to secure your application, we kindly ask admittees to make a down payment of €500 within four weeks from admission. If a down payment is not received before then, admittees will be placed on te reserve list.
You can add/include all the additional documents that are required for your application in an email to email@example.com. Please do not forget to enter 'application documents' and your full name in the subject line.
- Certified and translated copy of university transcript of grades (preferably in English)
- Certified and translated copy of university diploma. If you have not graduated yet or if you have not received your diploma, an authenticated academic transcript of your grades will suffice. (preferably in English)
- Letter of recommendation by an employer or professor (in English)
- Copy of passport/identity card
- Recent photo (also used in practical guide)
- An up-to-date resume (curriculum vitae).
Optional documents (if chosen to apply):
- Motivation letter scholarship; a separate letter is required for each scholarship mentioned on the website
If you don't have a digital version of any of the additional documents, please send them through regular mail to:
University of Amsterdam - Amsterdam Law School
Attn. Columbia Summer Program
Oudemanhuispoort 4-6, room A016a
1012 CN Amsterdam