50 Years Columbia Summer Program: 28th June 2013 Reunion in Amsterdam
Dear Columbia Summer Program alumni,
The summer of 2013 marks the 50th anniversary of the Leyden-Amsterdam-Columbia Summer Program in American Law. A great landmark that deserves a significant celebration. Please join us for a memorable reunion that will replicate our Columbia summer experiences on 28 June 2013.
I would like to invite you to join us for a day of seminars culminating in a dinner-dance in Amsterdam. For pre-registration for this event click here.
We would like to welcome as many alumni of the program as possible, and for that we need your help. Needless to say, we do not have all the names and contact details of the participants over the past 50 years. Moreover, many contact details that we do have are hopelessly outdated. We therefore would like to ask for your help so that we can reach all alumni: could you please get in touch with your fellow students and inform us – at P.Korver@uva.nl - about their whereabouts (preferably email addresses, but postal addresses are fine too).
I am looking forward to hearing from you! Please contact as many of your fellow summer graduates to help make this celebration memorable!
Prof. Dr. M.Y.A. Zieck
Vice Dean Education Amsterdam Law School
Executive Director Columbia Summer Program
Information about alumni can be sent to Mr. Paul Korver, executive assistant reunion, by telephone: +31 20 525 8813, e-mail - P.Korver@uva.nl – and mail:
Amsterdam Law School, University of Amsterdam, attn. Paul Korver
P.O. Box 1030
1000 BA Amsterdam
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Linkedin:
- 16-04-2015 2015 Columbia Summer Program fully booked!
Due to overwhelming popularity this years' program has filled up completely. If you are still interested in participating in the 2015 Columbia Summer Program, you can still apply, but you will be put on the reserve list.
- 16-04-2015 De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek Scholarship
We are pleased to announce that De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek is granting two scholarships to participants of the Columbia Summer program!
- 21-01-2015 By participating in the program, Dutch lawyers are eligible to obtain up to 42 PO ('juridisch')
PO Points for Dutch lawyers Dutch lawyers are eligible to obtain up to 42 PO ('juridisch') which are issued by the Eggens Institute for Legal postgraduate education. For more information, please contact us through the contact form or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Enrolment open for 2015 Columbia Summer Program! 28-10-2014
- Columbia Summer Program 2015 in Amsterdam! 09-10-2014
- 2014 session has been a great success! 29-07-2014
- The courses of the Columbia Summer Program 2015! 20-01-2014
- CELEBRATING 50 YEARS! 23-04-2013
- Session 2015 in Amsterdam 19-11-2012
- 50 Years Columbia Summer Program: 28th June 2013 Reunion in Amsterdam 13-03-2012