Application and admission
Who can apply
Master students in Law and Law graduates, who are professionally active in the practice of law, industry, commerce, government, international organizations or related activities are eligible for admission to the Summer Program. Law students in an advanced phase of their studies (at least 2 full years completed) may also be admitted based on strong motivation and academic record.
You are requested to complete the online application form which will be available from 15 January 2022 by clicking the green "Apply Now" button in the top right corner. We well be closing applications on the 30th of April 2022 or earlier if the program is full.
Please have most and preferably all required documents (see below) on hand in digital form when starting your application as you will be uploading them to us. Based on your application documentation your eligibility for the 2022 program will be assessed by our team. You should receive conformation of your application by email afther finishing the online form.
English language proficiency
All participants are required to be proficient in English. Classes will be conducted in English and participants will be called upon to discuss the materials they have studied in class. When describing your schooling and proficiency in the English language in your application you be as specific as possible and to give a frank evaluation of your ability to study and discuss American legal materials in English. Your objectivity in this regard will avoid subsequent disappointment. Submission of a TOEFL-test result or a IELTS-test is one of the ways in which you can indicate your proficiency in English. In the application form you can let us know about your English skills that you have developed through work, study or other ways. In those circumstances a formal test can be waived.
Minimum required scores for an English Language Test to be provided if you are not a native English speaker.
TOEFL-test: minimum overall score 88
IELTS-test: minimum overall score 6,5
CERF-test minimum overall level B2
Documentation for application
When starting your application please know that all documents will be assessed by our admission team. Based on your documentation additional mandatory information may be requested by our team i.e. a language test score or certified copies of academic achievements.
- Student: A copy of a university transcript of grades in English.
- Professional: A copy of a university diploma in English. If you have not yet received your diploma, an academic transcript of your grades will suffice.
- All: A motivation letter for the 2022 Program.
- All: A copy of passport or identity card.
- All: A recent photo (also used in internal communication).
- All: An up-to-date resume (curriculum vitae).
- A letter of recommendation by law academy teacher or professor or your employer.
- A motivation letter for scholarship - please refer to the scholarship page for more information.