New digital application process, please read carefully
The Columbia Summer Program is currently in the process of switching to a new digital application platform. At this time we will use the current application form but all data will be merged into the new platform when finished. Keep reading for more information and when you are ready just click the blue button and you will go straight to the application form.
How to start your application
When you start your application please have all documentation on hand in a digital form. You will be uploading these documents digitally into our database. Preview the application form.
You will need:
- Student: A copy of a university transcript of grades in English or Dutch.
- Professional: A copy of a university diploma in English or Dutch. If you have not yet received your diploma, an academic transcript of your grades will suffice.
- All: A motivation letter for the 2022 Program.
- All: A copy of passport or identity card.
- All: A recent photo (also used in internal communication).
- All: An up-to-date resume (curriculum vitae).
You will not be able to complete the application process without uploading all required documentation. Additional information can be sent later.
In the digital intake process you will also answer several questions about yourself and your background, for instance dietary requirements we need to take into account.
When you are ready, use the blue button above to open the application form in a new window.
Application processing and timeline
Upon receipt of the application, all documentation is assessed by our team. If any questions arise we will contact you, and the process is put on hold until the issue is resolved. We aim to process a complete application in a maximum of two weeks. You will receive a notification that your application is either approved or denied and on what grounds. The third possibility is that more time or information is needed to come to a final decision. If this is the case, you will be informed as soon as possible.