New digital application process, please read carefully
Use the APPLY NOW button on top right of the page to go straight to the application proces.
How to start your application
When you start your application please have all documentation on hand in a digital form. You will be uploading these documents digitally into our database.
You will need:
- Student: A copy of a university transcript of grades in English or Dutch.
- Professional: A copy of a university diploma in English or Dutch. If you have not yet received your diploma, an academic transcript of your grades will suffice.
- All: A motivation letter for the 2022 Program.
- All: A copy of passport or identity card.
- All: A recent photo (also used in internal communication).
- All: An up-to-date resume (curriculum vitae).
You will not be able to complete the application process without uploading all required documentation. Additional information can be sent later.
In the digital intake process you will also answer several questions about yourself and your background, for instance dietary requirements we need to take into account.
When you are ready, use the green APPLY NOW button at the top of the page to open the application form in a new window. Step one is to register for a new account.
Application processing and timeline
Upon receipt of the application, all documentation is assessed by our team. If any questions arise we will contact you, and the process is put on hold until the issue is resolved. We aim to process a complete application in a maximum of two weeks. You will receive a notification that your application is either approved or denied and on what grounds. The third possibility is that more time or information is needed to come to a final decision. If this is the case, you will be informed as soon as possible.